This termly workshop will offer a valuable afternoon opportunity for teachers to participate in practical activities and meet other teachers to share ideas and thoughts about art in the classroom.
Topic for session: Exploring painting
- To use different skills, techniques, and materials in practical art workshops.
- To use a sketchbook as a research tool - to explore, experiment, organise, store information, and reflect a learning journey.
- To appreciate a progression of skills related to the theme of the workshop session.
- Establish ideas for developing practical tasks into planning and considerations for teaching and learning in the primary classroom.
- To feel more confident and be able to model skills and thinking in art with children and colleagues.
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: Art AfternoonPrice: Sub £235 / SLA £205 / Full £282