HIAS Art Moodle
Want to be kept up-to-date?
Click here to subscribe to our Art site news so we can keep you up-to-date with the latest news and training opportunities from HIAS Art. Registration just takes a few minutes and you can unsubscribe at any time.
These three sessions will enable art subject leaders to be aware and equipped with the information to plan for a ‘Deep Dive’ into Art.
The sessions are designed to help the delegate consider the following aspects of a primary art and design curriculum offer:
- What is my vision for art, is it reflected in my curriculum statement?
- Developing a long-term plan to reflect themes, skills, materials, visual language and links to artists, craftsmakers and designers
- What opportunities are provided to enrich children’s experiences and knowledge about art and design both inside and outside of the classroom?
- How do I / can I share and promote the exciting teaching and learning that is happening in and from my art curriculum?
- How to monitor the quality and content of the intention of the art offer?
Search and book on
the Learning Zone using keyword search: Art Ofsted
Price: Sub £635 / SLA £580 / Full £762
This course will give teachers confidence in planning the primary art curriculum to ensure a sound progression of skills and clarity around assessing children's progress in art.
Teachers will learn how to:
- Plan effectively for art in the long, short and medium term
- Ensure appropriate coverage and progression in the subject
- Assess children’s progress in the subject
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: Art Assessment 23
Price: Sub £255 / SLA £210 / Full £306
Following the successful Our Climate Change Forest project 2020-21 and Our Climate Unity project 2020-21, you are invited to participate in the continuation project to address a range of perspectives on the climate issue facing us all and to provide an opportunity for these perspectives.
This workshop will provide ideas and inspiration for you to develop artwork that can contribute to art exhibitions (virtual and physical) with and by Hampshire schools and in your own school. It will also enable you to contribute your school’s message and to raise awareness about climate change, unity, stewardship and environmental issues.
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: Climate UnityPrice: Sub £335 / SLA £285 / Full £402
For more information, please see the attached flyer.