The HIAS art team is working on the production of an exciting new electronic art toolkit. This toolkit will:
- Support your needs to design and deliver your art curriculum in a primary school.
- Help you with practical skills to teach art, enabling you to deliver lessons with confidence.
- Guide art co-ordinators to consider the needs of leadership and management for the subject.
It is intended that this resource will be available to purchase via a small annual subscription charge of £50, giving you access to a wealth of downloadable art resources, including:
- Guidance for leading and managing art and design.
- Information about planning, content, learning journeys, sequencing and progression.
- Examples of schemes of work.
- Exemplar practical skills videos and top tips to go with some schemes of work.
- Considerations for assessment.
- Ideas of artists, craft makers and designers for themes and projects.
- Using sketchbooks.
If you are interested in subscribing to this product in the future, please complete our online Expression of Interest Form by 29 September. We will then contact you once the toolkit is ready with further subscription information and access details.To find out more about this toolkit, please contact Jayne Stillman email@example.com.