These three sessions will enable art subject leaders to be aware and equipped with the information to plan for a ‘Deep Dive’ into Art.
The sessions are designed to consider the following aspects about a primary art and design curriculum offer:
- What is my vision for art, is it reflected in my curriculum statement?
- Developing a long-term plan to reflect themes, skills, materials, visual language and links to artists, craftsmakers and designers.
- Coverage and sequencing of skills and considerations about progression across year groups and Key Stages.
- Embedding learning journeys into medium planning to include opportunities to explore, experiment, record, present and evaluate work.
- What assessment systems do you have to be able to know how well children are doing and to inform what is needed for teaching and learning in the future?
- What opportunities are provided to enrich children’s experiences and knowledge about art and design both inside and outside of the classroom?
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: Art OfstedPrice: Sub £635 / SLA £580 / Full £762