This course will enable you to understand the requirements for your role as art subject leader. You will appreciate the considerations needed to lead and manage the subject, how to plan, prioritise, have a vision for art, communicate your expectations and disseminate good practice.
- Have a direction and a plan to prioritise the needs of your management and leadership.
- Understand what to do to plan, develop, monitor and manage your responsibilities.
- An appreciation of how your responsibility contributes to the vision and greater curriculum of your school and what you expect to happen.
- To know what a good and better art curriculum needs and how to do it.
- To make a plan to lead, monitor and implement the needs for the subject and leadership of it, to a timeline when back at school.
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: Art Subject LeaderPrice: Sub £300 / SLA £250 / Full £360