The primary aims of the subject network meetings are to:
- Support effective subject leadership aligned to each school’s individual context.
- Develop skills and expertise within school subject teams and thereby increase capacity.
- Deepen understanding of subject specific pedagogy and knowledge that underpins good progress and attainment for ALL pupils.
- Ensure a clear understanding of the national picture and its application in local and school contexts.
- Facilitate school to school networking and develop strength across the system.
Common agenda items for these meetings:
- Sharing good practice and work.
- Development of subject specific knowledge and an understanding of strong progression and sequencing.
- Enhancing subject leadership.
- Structuring Key Stage 4 to ensure pupils are well prepared for the next phase of their education.
- Providing high quality Key Stage 3 provision that builds successfully on Key Stage 2.
- Ensuring all learning, including the most vulnerable (SEN and PP) are able to make excellent progress.
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: Secondary Art Summer
Price: Sub £60 / SLA £45 / Full £72