Participants will learn a wide range of new skills and processes across all areas of the primary art curriculum, try out new projects in the classroom and share outcomes. This will include learning how to:
- use art materials and equipment safely and effectively
- record, experiment, explore and analyse with and through skills
- devise high quality learning opportunities across all areas of the art curriculum
- conduct mini action research projects individually and share with the group collaboratively.
The course content will include:
- hands-on practical activities
- group discussion
- experimenting with activities in school and sharing outcomes
- sketchbook work over the duration of the course
- support with disseminating knowledge including through leading INSET, staff meetings etc.
The course will include sessions on drawing and painting, printing and collage, textiles and sculpture.
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: Enhancing Skills
Price: Sub £1085 / SLA £975 / Full £1302 Split across FY’s
Part 1 (2022/23 financial year): Sub £543, SLA £490, Full £651
Part 2 (2023/24 financial year): Sub £542, SLA £485, Full £651