This termly workshop will offer a valuable afternoon opportunity for teachers to participate in practical activities and meet other teachers to share ideas and thoughts about art in the classroom.
Spring: Magical printing
- To use different skills, techniques, and materials in practical art workshops.
- To use a sketchbook as a research tool – to explore, experiment, organise and store information and reflect a learning journey.
- An appreciation of a progression of skills related to the theme of the workshop session.
- Establish ideas for developing practical tasks into planning and considerations for teaching and learning in the primary classroom.
- To feel more confident and be able to model skills and thinking in art with children and colleagues.
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: Art Afternoon
Price: Sub £235 / SLA £205 / Full £282