These three sessions will enable art subject leaders to be aware and equipped with the information to plan for a ‘Deep Dive’ into Art.
The sessions are designed to help the delegate consider the following aspects of a primary art and design curriculum offer:
- What is my vision for art, is it reflected in my curriculum statement?
- Developing a long-term plan to reflect themes, skills, materials, visual language and links to artists, craftsmakers and designers
- What opportunities are provided to enrich children’s experiences and knowledge about art and design both inside and outside of the classroom?
- How do I / can I share and promote the exciting teaching and learning that is happening in and from my art curriculum?
- How to monitor the quality and content of the intention of the art offer?
Search and book on
the Learning Zone using keyword search: Art Ofsted
Price: Sub £635 / SLA £580 / Full £762