This three-session course will enable art subject leaders to be aware and equipped with the information to plan for a ‘Deep Dive’ into Art. The sessions are designed to consider the following aspects about a primary art and design curriculum offer:
· What does Intent, Implementation and Impact for a primary art, craft, and design curriculum?
· What is my vision for art, is that reflected in my curriculum statement?
· Developing a Long- term plan to reflect themes, skills, materials, visual language and links to artists, craftsmakers and designers.
· Coverage and sequencing of skills and considerations about progression across year groups and Key Stages.
· Embedding learning journeys into Medium planning to include opportunities to explore, experiment, record, present and evaluate work.
· How do you organise and timetable art in the curriculum, what other opportunities are offered?
Search and book on the learning zone using keywords: Art Dive 2021
Price: Sub £590 / SLA £540 / Full £708