The primary aims of the subject network meetings are to:
- Support effective subject leadership aligned to each school's individual context
- Develop skills and expertise within school subject teams and thereby increase capacity
- Deepen understanding of subject specific pedagogy and knowledge that underpins good progress and attainment for ALL pupils
- Ensure a clear understanding of the national picture and its application in local and school contexts, to include consideration of COVID 19 as appropriate
- Facilitate school to school networking and develop strength across the system.
Common agenda items for these meetings:
- Sharing good practice and work
- Development of subject specific knowledge and an understanding of strong progression and sequencing
- Enhancing subject leadership
- Structuring Key Stage 4 to ensure pupils are well prepared for the next phase of their education
- Providing high quality Key Stage 3 provision that considers progression and builds successfully on Key Stage 2
- Ensuring all learning, including the most vulnerable (SEN and PP) are able to make excellent progress
- Visiting exam boards and art professionals - when possible.
Search and book on the Learning Zone using keyword search: Secondary Art Autumn 2
Price: Sub £70 / SLA £35 / Full £84