These three sessions will enable art subject leaders to be aware and equipped with the information to plan for a ‘Deep Dive’ into Art.
The sessions are designed to consider the following aspects and more about a primary art and design curriculum offer:
- What does Intent, Implementation and Impact for a primary art, craft, and design curriculum?
- What is my vision for art, is that reflected in my curriculum statement?
- Developing a long- term plan to reflect themes, skills, materials, visual language and links to artists, craftsmakers and designers.
- Coverage and sequencing of skills and considerations about progression across year groups and key stages.
- Embedding learning journeys into Medium planning to include opportunities to explore, experiment, record, present and evaluate work.
Search and book on the learning zone using keywords: Art Ofsted 2022
Price: Sub £620 / SLA £565 / Full £744